Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So today I finally picked up the nova I've been blabbing about in the bs area.
The previous owner isn't sure on the rear end, but it's a pretty much stock 350, 350th with shift kit. It has longtube headers with Cherry Bomb's version of the flowmaster 40. Is an original ac car, but the ac stuff was removed and replaced with a heater cover instead. The guy saved the air conditioner and gave it to me in case I want to convert it back to ac though. The car is a true new mexico car and is completely rust free. It had one respray by GM in 1993. Paint's orangepeeled, but isn't bad aside from that so I'll see if it can be buffed out. The interior is in pretty good shape, just needs a few things touched up and the front seat has a tear on the drivers side. Has a pioneer head unit, but I'll be putting back in the original radio as well as an under dash 8 track player I've been saving for something like this.

I don't have many pics yet, but here's a few for now.

I'll be painting the inside of the headlight bezels like they are supposed to be once it warms up outside.

Now the snow just needs to melt so I can driver her :(

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks good! I noticed a lot of the guys are Californians on here. Maybe since we're both from Ohio we can mail them out some of it and see if it makes it there?? Lol

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good! I noticed a lot of the guys are Californians on here. Maybe since we're both from Ohio we can mail them out some of it and see if it makes it there?? Lol
Works for me, lol.

I decided to take her for a little spin today. Best 25 minutes of my life :)

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
NIIIIICE! :thumbsup:
:cool pics:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks!

I just need to put in some extra sound deadener. The exhaust sounds pretty good, but sometimes I like to hear the radio too :D

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Looking good, now you have something to tinker with. Great score and I like that blue.:yes:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks.

I'll have to look to see what color it is. It was repainted by gm in 93, but it isn't a factory color. It says on a little slip in the glovebox when they painted it and what color though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts