Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to e one..i was wondering if i was able to get ahold of a complete front end out of a mustang II ..if it would b a lot of fabing to do to put that in and remove my exhisting front end..and or any suggestions anyone did this b 4?? etc...any help or pics b appreciated,,,thanks in advance. oh and i have a 63 2 dr post,,,im going to put a sbc in it eventually...thanks

·
Vendor
1,233 Posts
hi to e one..i was wondering if i was able to get ahold of a complete front end out of a mustang II ..if it would b a lot of fabing to do to put that in and remove my exhisting front end..and or any suggestions anyone did this b 4?? etc...any help or pics b appreciated,,,thanks in advance. oh and i have a 63 2 dr post,,,im going to put a sbc in it eventually...thanks
Heidts has a weld-in cross member that is made to use with the stock sub frame. Here is a link to their instructions: http://www.heidts.com/Content/Instructions/in-071.pdf
If you are a good fabricator you should be able to trim a stock MII cross member to fit. $400 gets you the Heidts cross member that is made to fit.
Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts