Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a cruise up to Punta Gorda to visit the brand new Muscle Car City museum and grap some lunch @ their cafe.

This place was/is amazing. At least one of everything. 'Vettes, Camaros, Novas, Chevelles, Impalas, Ponchos, Oldsmobiles, rods, boats, etc. All top notch high HP, rare machines. Here are a few!

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
Holy cow !!!!! That's quite a nice collection. I believe it has the one beat in Sevierville. Well, I know it does. Floyd only has about 100 cars at any one time, and they aren't all his. However, he does have some of all brands.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy cow !!!!! That's quite a nice collection. I believe it has the one beat in Sevierville. Well, I know it does. Floyd only has about 100 cars at any one time, and they aren't all his. However, he does have some of all brands.
Yeah, he is only a GM guy...would be nice to see others there, but...

Wow i will defintaly have to go see that place since i live only about 2 hrs away.
It's worth the trip! Very cool spot to end a good day of driving/cruising around!

·
Premium Member
6,854 Posts
Read about this Gentleman who is the owner of this fine collection. He seems to be quite a successful land developer there in that area. His business sense and savvy professional insight has allowed him to enjoy the car hobby at a level only a few can. Looks like a must see attraction when in the area.

·
Registered
77 Posts
He's a local boy to Punta Gorda here and well - liked and honest. All the cars are his and he has some really rare GM stuff .. mostly Chevy. He bought this old WalMart for a good price and then is almost finally done with the eatery, shop, and show area. He still has about 75 cars that are not in the museum yet, but are in a couple of warehouses he owns. He is running it as a not-for-profit. Ten bucks to go thru, 30 bucks for a year pass...he will be rotating the cars with the ones he has in other places. His daughter April is really running the business end of this deal and the cafe she put in serves breakfast and lunch and it's good and cheap. He still has only had a soft opening to try and get everything right. He is getting inundated with calls from Europe and other places from folks who want to see some specific cars or are restoring something and want close up looks at how it's supposed to be. He also likes streetable very quick almost pro-street chevys too.
C'mon down y'all...........

·
Premium Member
1,445 Posts
But, he doesn't have anything with a Hemi or a Shotgun motor in it. Every museum needs a cammer and a Thunderbolt Ford in it. Throw in a Hemi Cuda or GTX and you've got yourself a museum. The muscle car days that I grew up in consisted of something from all brands including AMX. :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Read about this Gentleman who is the owner of this fine collection. He seems to be quite a successful land developer there in that area. His business sense and savvy professional insight has allowed him to enjoy the car hobby at a level only a few can. Looks like a must see attraction when in the area.
Yep, if you are in the area--gotta see it!

He's a local boy to Punta Gorda here and well - liked and honest. All the cars are his and he has some really rare GM stuff .. mostly Chevy. He bought this old WalMart for a good price and then is almost finally done with the eatery, shop, and show area. He still has about 75 cars that are not in the museum yet, but are in a couple of warehouses he owns. He is running it as a not-for-profit. Ten bucks to go thru, 30 bucks for a year pass...he will be rotating the cars with the ones he has in other places. His daughter April is really running the business end of this deal and the cafe she put in serves breakfast and lunch and it's good and cheap. He still has only had a soft opening to try and get everything right. He is getting inundated with calls from Europe and other places from folks who want to see some specific cars or are restoring something and want close up looks at how it's supposed to be. He also likes streetable very quick almost pro-street chevys too.
C'mon down y'all...........
We had lunch @ the cafe, decent food, good prices, and had a great time walking around and looking at his collection! I'll be going back again to see what new stuff arrives!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts