Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Pick said:
It start's the first Friday in April, 5pm to 9pm. Here's a link for more info:

http://www.4mhrc.net/cruisein.htm

Holler when you guys are heading over and I'll meet you - I live about 3 miles from the Stone's River Mall.
Thanks, Pick. I will definitely make it down there some Friday night. You guys been to Union Hill yet?? Hope to see to see you out there.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Haven't been to the Hill yet. I do have the new engine in and everyting is hooked up. I checked all my electrical stuff this weekend and put all the fluids in it and fixed a couple of leaks. Next step is to cross my fingers and fire it up and break it in. Maybe I'll get a chance to do that this weekend. I'm getting closer!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Be sure when you follow the link to read the latest newsletter. First Cruise-in may be later , because they're adding on behind the Mall where the Cruise-In normally is held, and they're eatin' up A LOT of space !!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
johnboy123 said:
Be sure when you follow the link to read the latest newsletter. First Cruise-in may be later , because they're adding on behind the Mall where the Cruise-In normally is held, and they're eatin' up A LOT of space !!!
Looks like it will be some time in May. Oh well, that just gives me a little more time to get mine road-ready.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts