Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone recommend me any good muffler shops in my area? im pretty close to the glendora area, i know of only 1 shop in my area and its buds mufflers down my street not sure how good there are so im wondering what any of you know of in my area?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Don't know how far you want to go. I use a muffler shop here in Redlands. They do all my exhaust work. They do good work.

The shop is

Redlands Muffler & Brake Service
519 W Colton Ave.
Redlands,Ca 92374
(909) 793-1243

If you talk to them tell them that Wade with the green Firebird told you to call. They did mine a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Mesa Mufflers in Riverside. He does a lot of custom stuff for some high dollar cars. His prices don't reflect the quality of work. Probably too far.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Mufflers West in Temecula, great prices and great people that stand behind their work.

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
I got some good guys in Ontario!!:yes:

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its funny, in my area there are really no muffler shops but one thats by me but there are a whole lot of mechanic shops and i mean a lot! :yes:

·
Registered
576 Posts
Depends on your budget, like most things you pay for for what you get:
Nice stuff go to Advance Mufflers I think on San Bernardino or Rowland in Covina.
Budget and still OK work go to Valley Muffler on Valley and Nogales - North West corner, behind the McDonalds. These guys did mine, over the axle and out the back. They sometimes rattle against the shocks - I blame it on the cam.

Chuck

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Depends on your budget, like most things you pay for for what you get:
Nice stuff go to Advance Mufflers I think on San Bernardino or Rowland in Covina.
Budget and still OK work go to Valley Muffler on Valley and Nogales - North West corner, behind the McDonalds. These guys did mine, over the axle and out the back. They sometimes rattle against the shocks - I blame it on the cam.

Chuck
how much do these places charge? for installing pipes and mufflers?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Isn't there some bad *** muffler shop in placentia or fullerton that was in chevy hiperformance mag or popular hot rodding?

·
Registered
771 Posts
I will only go to this guy named Eddie in Lake elsinore...Place is best muffler...Best and cheapest work work I have ever seen...will do w/e you want

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
Mike's Muffler
12222 Garvey Ave
El Monte, CA 91732
(626) 443-5139

Behind Service Center; I've used him in the past, but he got more expensive.

In the general Covina area there are: George's, Bud's, Quality, Advanced, A-1 Turbo, Reasonable, Exhaustman, Valley, Pomona (W.Covina), Midas, Meinecke.............

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mike's Muffler
12222 Garvey Ave
El Monte, CA 91732
(626) 443-5139

Behind Service Center; I've used him in the past, but he got more expensive.

In the general Covina area there are: George's, Bud's, Quality, Advanced, A-1 Turbo, Reasonable, Exhaustman, Valley, Pomona (W.Covina), Midas, Meinecke.............
ya buds is a few blocks down the street from me little small place but not sure on his prices at all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts