Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not heard from Paul in several months. I do not want to criticize cause perhaps he is hurt or ill....I don't know. What I do know is that I bought an oil pump, had some issues, sent it back expecting a full refund and have not heard diddly squat. Haven't even gotten Paul's response to his examination of the oil pump. I really don't want to squabble over 150 bucks but no response is pissing me off. Unless, of course, there are personal issues that I don;t know about.

Paul, if you are reading this, or if anyone knows if he is alright, please advise. Thanks a lot.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Paul hasn't been online in quite a while... we're thinking he's on some sort of assignment or something. haven't heard anything to the contrary from the Mods, there was a "where's Paul" thread a week or so ago...

i can absolutely understand your frustrations having followed your thread. what i'd recommend doing is just be patient until Paul's where-a-bouts can be determined. ;)

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YA! :yes:
I DON'T KNOW PAUL PERSONALLY OR HAVE EVER HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE A STAND UP TYPE OF GUY, I CAN'T SEE HIM FLEECING YA! :no:
GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts