Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm just wondering which motor mounts to use on my V8 swap on my son 62 chevyII. I was looking at Energy Suspension's mounts, but they have 2 different ones to choose from. There's the "tall and narrow" motor mount that measures 2 3/8 in. between the ears and 2 3/16 in. tall to the center of the through bolt hole or the "short and wide" motor mount that measures 2 5/8 in. between the ears and 1 3/4 in. tall to the center of the through bolt hole. Any ideas on which one to go with?

·
Premium Member
14,614 Posts
Hey guys, I'm just wondering which motor mounts to use on my V8 swap on my son 62 chevyII. I was looking at Energy Suspension's mounts, but they have 2 different ones to choose from. There's the "tall and narrow" motor mount that measures 2 3/8 in. between the ears and 2 3/16 in. tall to the center of the through bolt hole or the "short and wide" motor mount that measures 2 5/8 in. between the ears and 1 3/4 in. tall to the center of the through bolt hole. Any ideas on which one to go with?
I used Energy's short/wide mounts on my V8 swap. They bolt up to the OEM V8 (not L6) engine frame towers just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts