Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody using that Mothers Power Ball for cleaning there wheels or other polished or chrome stuff? Just looking for some thoughts on it! Is it a hit or miss product?

Thanks

RJ
lucky owner of 2 Chevy II's

66 Nova for the street
66 Nova for the track

·
Registered
305 Posts
i used it on my friends wheels, he has a 70 chevelle with the old daisy style wheels. they were really dull and thought we needed to take to a shop for polishing, but the powerball did wonders and they look great now.:D

·
Premium Member
8,047 Posts
I bought one today and used it on my Pro-stars. It was a night and day difference. I used a cored variable speed drill. My cordless wasn't up to the task; it worked great. I pulled all 4 wheels and polished them in about 1 1/2 hours. They looked great I my hands don't ache from polishing them by hand

·
Registered
68 Posts
My powerball has paid for itself many times over. I polished 2 sets of my own wheels (one set of billet 20's and a set of polished centerlines) and then a Freightliner... I pretty much tore it up on the truck but what used to take literally two days to do took about 5 hours. I wasn't really impressed with its performance on the heavily oxidized parts such as the fuel tanks and rear fenders. But the wheels and all of the chrome look great. I think its worth the money as long as you keep it clean. :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Mine works great too. I use 3m chrome polish. It's the best I've ever found for aluminum wheels. Mine looked like chome when I was done. These are on my race car which were pretty bad. :cool:

·
Registered
139 Posts
What kind of polish are you supposed to use with the powerball. I've tried to read the package but the important information is on the inside. I'm sure they recomend mothers but I'm not impressed with their polishes.

Thanks
Bret

·
Premium Member
13,245 Posts
fuzzy5385 said:
What kind of polish are you supposed to use with the powerball. I've tried to read the package but the important information is on the inside. I'm sure they recomend mothers but I'm not impressed with their polishes.

Thanks
Bret
I use the Mother's polish that they recommend for the powerball. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it. It's in a tall, red bottle.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts