Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday October 14th the lions club the link says last year 1225 show cars ,I registered around 8 the 600 dash plaques were already gone :eek: http://www.morrislionsclub.org/
Registration starts at 7am not sure if im bringing the car or not usually a good turnout something for everyone it seams. The link has a flyer in it but its off route 6 in morris at the lyondellbase recreation lot, I-80 to route 47 south first light hang a left about 5 miles down.

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
My aunt lives in Morris IL on Prairie Lane. They tell me about this show every year and its a really good show.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
My aunt lives in Morris IL on Prairie Lane. They tell me about this show every year and its a really good show.
Its a real good show almost too much for just one day, the site claims 1225 show cars attended last year for the most part I believe them and thats not including whats for sale in the car corral/swap meet. Only thing I dont like about it is they let all years in two years ago I was overheating in the nova waiting for the cops to let the 42 5th gens camaros in :rolleyes: Kind of lame you see one you seen them all I dont need a whole row devoted to them.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Thanks!! I was hoping it would be postponed with this great weather we have here this weekend. I plan on going on the 21st now.

:ragtop:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts