Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to purchase a set of Morris 3 point seat belts, but it seems like the retailers are either discontinuing the line, or don't have any for the 3rd Gen. Novas (or at least not in black). Does anyone know why everyone is shying away for Morris (besides their high price!)?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I like those belts. I have not heard anything bad about them. Maybe know one is buying them, so maybe there taking them off the shelves. Check there website I think you can buy direct from them..

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
I have the black and they fit and work good. The only down side is they are bulky at the bottom. I have to move my Procar seats towards transmission hump.

·
Super Moderator
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the black and they fit and work good. The only down side is they are bulky at the bottom. I have to move my Procar seats towards transmission hump.
You must be talking about the retractors. According to the photos, they do look quite large.

·
Super Moderator
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They're going to cost over $300, but everyone tells me they're as close to an OEM look as you can get. I just don't have the time to fabricate and paint any custom pieces, and play with them for fit and finish, so, besides considering the quality of these belts, I chose them for ease of installation.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
You must be talking about the retractors. According to the photos, they do look quite large.
Yes, they are the retractors. I've saw another company that has smaller retractors that I can mount to the roof. I'm considering doing something with those.

·
Super Moderator
7,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I like those belts. I have not heard anything bad about them. Maybe know one is buying them, so maybe there taking them off the shelves. Check there website I think you can buy direct from them..
You can't actually buy them from their website-you have to call to order them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts