Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finished bleeding the brakes, lots of air in the system. It took a while:( I also installed those wheels I picked up from novajoe.

I also finished putting everything back on the motor and got it running. she needs and alignment bad!:yes:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
looking good! i like the colour and was pleasantly suprised to see a dressed 6-banger.
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
996 Posts
it's funny, everyone is looking at your car (looks great btw) but i'm wishing i lived in those houses behind your car.
i love the bay area, it's been 6 years since i've been there. i think it's time to take a trip up there again.

·
Registered
544 Posts
GREAT looking wagon! How did you acheive the dropped stance? Coils, springs, spindles, rear leafs? I have a 63 myself and want that exact stance with 16" ralley wheels with caps and rings. I even love the color, it screams classic. I like the teal color like that with white roof too it just fits those old cars like the 57's and 55's, etc. I'd love to see pictures of the interior and such.

·
Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Very nice looking wagon!

Love the engine is it all sprayed silver/aluminum paint?

I love it!

Mark (I WANT ONE1:yes::yes::yes::yes:)

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GREAT looking wagon! How did you acheive the dropped stance? Coils, springs, spindles, rear leafs? I have a 63 myself and want that exact stance with 16" ralley wheels with caps and rings. I even love the color, it screams classic. I like the teal color like that with white roof too it just fits those old cars like the 57's and 55's, etc. I'd love to see pictures of the interior and such.
I bought it like that. the front springs are stock with the coils cut and the back has blocks.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
That's hot !!!! What size blocks are on the back ?

I have a used chrome valve cover for that fine looking 6 banger you got !!!:D
Great engine bay clean up you did !!!

Aloha,Ric

1 - 20 of 25 Posts