Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi heat paint my ***....!:no:

Hi heat paint for headers? Shows headers right on the can! Fire up the car and it all bubbled and smoked like a Dead concert! That money went down the drain! :rolleyes:

Not to mention I inhaled most of it!

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Hi heat paint my ***....!:no:

Hi heat paint for headers? Shows headers right on the can! Fire up the car and it all bubbled and smoked like a Dead concert! That money went down the drain! :rolleyes:

Not to mention I inhaled most of it!
"truckin'...i got my chips cashed in......keep truckin'............":D
sounds like a serious case of misrepresentation my friend.perhaps you might call the people that make it and "make a little noise". i've been pleasantly suprised how mighty the pen can be.......
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
More than a DH show, oh no, I dont think so. And I didnt inhale either.. Oh but you did!!!! LOL Sounds like a bad batch. Always use a trusted dealer. And they even went so far to show the pic of the pipe on the can for proper use. Shameful. Cant trust anyone now. Um, sure it was dry enough?? LOL JR

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More than a DH show, oh no, I dont think so. And I didnt inhale either.. Oh but you did!!!! LOL Sounds like a bad batch. Always use a trusted dealer. And they even went so far to show the pic of the pipe on the can for proper use. Shameful. Cant trust anyone now. Um, sure it was dry enough?? LOL JR
Definitely dry painted them over a month ago!

O-well live and learn. Im just glad its not a show car.:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts