1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Such a beutiful day out thought i'd let the nova see some sun light

Just about have it ready to fire

505 horse 383 stroker

Got my side glass in yesterday and my carburstor is being built as we speak.

If everything goes right this 3 1/2 year project should be done by july.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

So what do you guys and gals think couldn't have done it with out ya'll

thanks mike

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
beautiful car, i love the two tone.. looks like you are pretty meticulous (car really shows it) very very nice. Your work speaks for itself:yes::yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks fellas like i said its been a 3 1/2 year project but it has been fun just can't wait to drive the car for the first time, Have never driven the car since i bought it.

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Very Nice. Love the two tone also.

I was going to two tone mine. But have sense changed my mind. Just going to do a solid color.

Bryan

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
What a clean car!!! I "hate" you guys. You all have some really tight, clean, well thought out cars. I gotta go hide in my garage. Shamed!! LOL Bet you cant wait to get behind the wheel. The nice weather makes you want it more huh... JR

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Did you notice the length of time of the build..............us Northeaster guys only get the itch a few months out of the year...............you cali folk are itchy all year round:D
yeah your right about the hole year round thing ....... i think his car is badrrss and he did it in three years mine is still work in progress and its in primer the body work needs to be done big time its just i dont have the skill to do it :no:

i took a picture of the good side cause the passenge side rocker panel has bad damage from a side collision

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If i had enough of the green stuff i COULD stay ichy year around,Have the skill and the time just seems like not enough green:):):)

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
If i had enough of the green stuff i COULD stay ichy year around,Have the skill and the time just seems like not enough green:):):)
Don't you just hate that. I don't know how you can wait so long to drive it though. I had to choose between a real paint job or a good suspension this year, so the car is still satin black:devil:. But your car is goeorgous. Love the 2 tone because it's subtle and not over the top or too loud like some get. Man, I bet it's going to be great feeling to drive it finally.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I figure the first month or two i'll drive it like a grandpa. thats right i am. But after that i'll drive it like i stole it.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yea i know what you mean about finially getting to drive it:D It took me alittle over 6 years to finish mine & i love driving it.
I also love the 2-tone cars.
Yours turned out great:yes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts