Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
From the mouth of Jim Carry, "B-E-A-UTIFUL!"

Very sweeeeet car, man! I would almost give my left nut for a car that nice. I like alot of different things, but what came to my mind first was, "very clean" especially the engine compartment.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
66chevyIISS said:
Was that car tuned by Blood Enterprises in Auburn, WA? It looks similar to a car I have seen but the more I look at it the more I don't think it is. Very nice car though!!
So. California.

·
Banned
726 Posts
Seattle_Mike said:
I guess I should of asked who's billet grille did you use? or fab it yourself?
Hey Mike... Chevy2Only sells them in Brushed, Polished or Black. I am going to pick one up for my wifes 4dr.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
I really dig that billet grill but how do you get to the hood release lever:confused:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Tom,
Let me get this straight,you need to get your fingers thru the slats in the grill to access the lever?It looks like the space between each slat is about 1/2 inch.Its this correct?thanks bm

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
batman09 said:
Tom,
Let me get this straight,you need to get your fingers thru the slats in the grill to access the lever?It looks like the space between each slat is about 1/2 inch.Its this correct?thanks bm
It's really not that bad, one finger and it's a short pull. Small price to pay for the grille that I wanted.

Tom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts