Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

The rack and pinion conversion I'm planning (CBR) likes a #1 primary that routes over tubes #3 and #5 for steering shaft clearance. The most economical choice (from what I've read in old posts) are JR headers.

If I could get a little more info, like dealers, photos, comments, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance -

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
If you do not want full length headers the Sanderson block huggers will work with the CBR rack.Check out Jmdc's post on CBR conversion if you are interested.Or contact him directly.I know he has pictures posted somewhere.Also if you wanted to run another u-joint in the steering shaft it opens up more choices on headers.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the thing. I DO want full length headers, but don't want to pop $700 for a set of ceramic coated hookers.

The JR headers - I've seen older photos - look like what I'm looking for. I just don't know who the dealer is.

I think Mike Goble used to use them a lot, but his PM mailbox is full :(

·
Vendor
7,086 Posts
You used to be able to get them From J&W Nova parts,Try calling them Monday.

J&W Nova Parts
8253 Mt. Cross Road
Danville, VA. 24540
434-685-4310

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Whom was it on here that did all the research into JR headers? Sold at J&W. A subsidary of a famous name mfg? Modified by Goble for the Durango Duece? Now available with improvements?

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Was it you. Greg R 63?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts