Chevy Nova Forum banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice! I have a '67 four door with a 250 and yes it is blue on blue like yours. Fun to drive around in the summer in Western New York. Mine is missing the trim piece on the right front fender does anyone know where I can find one. That is the last piece I need to be complete factory stock.
Yours looks like a great find. Have fun and good luck.

·
Registered
95 Posts
yow, is that as rust-free as it looks? nice score. can i ask rough price paid?

-Rusty
Found it looking through facebook marketplace. Originally a texas car so the paint is baked on the hood, roof and deck lid and has a couple little rust bubbles in the left lower quarter. All in all it is a pretty clean car. Someone replaced the interior and did some work to the 230 that's in it. Just replacing the normal wear items to make it reliable. Paid $2,800 for it, think I came out all right in it.

Jared

·
Registered
543 Posts
Found it looking through facebook marketplace. Originally a texas car so the paint is baked on the hood, roof and deck lid and has a couple little rust bubbles in the left lower quarter. All in all it is a pretty clean car. Someone replaced the interior and did some work to the 230 that's in it. Just replacing the normal wear items to make it reliable. Paid $2,800 for it, think I came out all right in it.

Jared
yeah, that is a solid buy! impressed. go enjoy!

-Rusty

221 - 231 of 231 Posts