Chevy Nova Forum banner

201 - 220 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
the body in the rotisserie is the one I will use, the other will provide donor parts. The front is as good as finished, rear suspension is ready and can be put on the new body as soon as it is finished. Down to a bare body shell now, ready to start making repairs.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
65 Nova Rat Rod with 302 out of a 68 Z28

nova1.png

nova3.png

nova4.png
Heres my 65 4 door rat rod shaved handles, no side windows. 302 out of a 68 Z28. Loud and obnoxious and a blast to drive!!!
Built the entire car myself in a year!
I have a ton more pics if anyone is interested.

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,625 Posts
I have a ton more pics if anyone is interested.

If there's one thing we like around Steve's, it's pictures, so post away. :yes:

Just make them bigger :D

·
Registered
45 Posts
A Little Progress

Had the 65 for about a year and a half now. Drove my first 65 for 14 years as a daily driver.
Have a friend who is a fabricating genius in my eyes. I wanted to share some of his work.
First photo is the ride home from Georgia, although the photo was shot in South Carolina.
Replaced floor pan and my buddy Luke fabricated two partial firewall pans for me. We replaced the trunk lip which was almost none existent. We used a 63 donor 4 door for that part. Have the driver side rear quarter patch installed. Probably finish the passenger side quarter patch today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 66 mordoor project

I found this forum site extremely helpful with my project. I did a v8 swap. Still running the powerglide but hopefully a th350 soon. And painted it in my home garage with Eastwood urethane. I love my little four door and I get more thumbs up with this car than my 70 chevelle. I'm so glad to see more of us out there that appreciate our four doors. One of the pics is the day I bought it. One is part of the motor swap. And the other is just after paint before final buff and reassembly. Also I got a great deal on 350z bucket seats and swap those in place of the bench. They fit great.

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
Pictures of the Z seats installed please

201 - 220 of 231 Posts