Chevy Nova Forum banner

181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
First quick wash

Well I got a late start on washing it, didnt do a real good job, its got lots of old white wax everywhere. Ill spend more time on it after I figure out what I messed up doing a tune up today. :confused:

Love the old black plates. Its not even in my name yet. Think I better get down to the DMV on my next day off. (next Tuesday) :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just got a 66 which will be the daily driver for my wife when it is finished. Originaly it had a V8 with a Powerglide, but i will have a 250 inline 6 with a 4 speed. Here it is dificult to get a V8 and i have some inline 6 stored. I think this will be a lot of work.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Since my 62 4 door needed a lot of bodywork done I was happy when I was offered a 64 with a better body. the 2 cars will now become 1 which will save me loads of time and money. Nova's are rare in my country...I guess there are under 10 4 doors here!

·
Registered
113 Posts
My 67

Getting everything ready for engine swap. Staying with a 194 inline 6 just because I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere:cool: Getting factory A/C rebuilt. Getting some rust issues repaired then..... Drive:yes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 67 mordoor and the passenger side doors are a wreck but i cant seem to find any door skins or rear quarter panels anybody know where i can find them? any help would be appreciated

181 - 200 of 224 Posts