·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of Novas!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Cool stock granny cruiser sedan beside an Acapulco model VW Thing. The others look like great finds too. :yes:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
whats the story on that orange one! I love that color
It goes through today...#194, watch it on Mecum Infonet:devil:

Mecum Description:

- This is a no expense spared, very detailed 1967 Chevy Nova
- Frame-off rotisserie restoration
- Underside of car is body color as well
- Every nut and bolt replaced or powder coated
- Emblems airbrushed on, under clear coat
- Complete Pro Touring suspension from Heidts, including Pro G front clip with tubular upper and lower control arms
- Coil over shocks
- 4 wheel disc brakes with 12" drilled and slotted rotors
- 4 link rear suspension with Ford 9" with 3.89 positraction
- Motor is a 2008 Corvette all aluminum LS2, 6.0L fuel injected, big cam and head work, putting out 500 HP
- Transmission is built T-56 6-speed, with hydraulic clutch, billet flywheel, stage 2 clutch, and scatter shield
- Aluminum radiator with electric fans
- Stainless coated headers with 3 inch exhaust
- Vintage air condition and heat
- Tilt steering wheel
- Interior is a suede and leather combo

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
No Sale:( @ 55K

I think when it was on eBay it went past 65k.
Yep it was on there twice and hit $70500 the first time and I think it was $66000 the second time. At the same time it was for sale on CL for $75000. I believe Novajoe knows the owner. I've never seen it in person but I do know with the parts he has on the car it's worth the price. I would guess at 55k he's losing money.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Tough to find buyers at those prices even when the car is worth it. Talked to a guy today at a show with a beautiful red 67 with a LS7 engine and custom everything. He wanted 105K :eek: for his and didn't bat an eye about it. Just not a lot of folks walking around with a hundred K looking for a second generation Nova, even a beautiful one with more than that in it.
JMO

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Well It did not sell ............so we get to see him at the mini nats !!:yes:

I bought the trans that was in that car built 4L65E, when he converted to 6SPD...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts