Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
14,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here race at this track in Asbury Mo.? Just wondering how good of a track it is and how the facilities etc are.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I've spent alot of time there as both a spectator and a driver.

Keep in mind it was started in 1962. It's kinda crusty and old but some people dig that type of thing. Facilties are basic, as is the track. They did put up a new timing tower in the last year or so.

I dont really know what else to tell ya.. they have a website...http://www.mokandragway.com

·
Registered
13 Posts
mokan

I live about 45 minutes away. I know lots of people that have ran there and have never heard anyone complan about it, but it is an older track. I have personally never ran there but hope to with in the next month or so.

·
14,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies so far guys. I have become a member at their site and have gotten some good feedback from them also. If all works out right that will probably be the closest track to me if i can make my move back east within the next year. They seem to put on some decent shows there also.

Keep the comments coming please.

·
Registered
476 Posts
If you want... follow the link in my signature, I have 4 vids on youtube that were taken at mokan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am from Joplin originally and have raced there at the Friday night fun drags. It's nice to go up there and just race your buddies and such.

·
14,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am from Joplin originally and have raced there at the Friday night fun drags. It's nice to go up there and just race your buddies and such.
Hey Qikenuf, now I know someone from Belton besides my relatives.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts