Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose up for another run to the Mission Fathers Day show June 18? Last year we had about 10 Chevy IIs and Acadians. We picked up cars all along the way, finally gathering about 9AM at the Tim Hortons across from Mission Raceway Park. From there we had our own cruise to Heritage Park where we were all able to park together. This is a fun show with about 2000 cars. It's all over by 3PM, so everybody can head home for their Dads Day BBQ.
Bob

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
yes ;we will be there as well same thing i feel it worked out very well ,i do say sorry tim no car maybe you can take the bus ,burn lol or drive my wagon ;shawn

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I could be mobile for the cruise, If not I'll take the bus with Tim.LOLOLOL! Nice one novasrus!:D

N

·
0 Posts
I think it will have to be Greyhound , normal transit does'nt go out there does it ? sorry Tim had to add my .02

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thanks frank, long haul or short haul their still peasant wagons. After all, at $1.30/ litre ($5.90/ gal.) for fuel these days, I don't mind the break.

LOL

Timmynocar

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Would love to join you guys again but Sharon & I will be in Coeur d'Alene for the show there. Have fun without me.

Bogie

·
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only about 10 days til the Mission Fathers Day show. So far, me, Ryan and Shawn. Let's get some others on board for this great day. Frank, Pat? We'll meet same as last year.... 9AM at Tim Hortons across from Mission Raceway.
Bob

·
Registered
787 Posts
I am up for it.
I will attempt to force my brother-in-law in the car. He is staying with us that week, visiting from out of Province. I have a feeling he will want to come, as he is an old Mopar guy, and had one of them Duster 340 4 speed thingies a few years ago.

Where is that Tim's, not familiar with its location. Can someone give me an address, so I can google map it, or directions.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
68SSGrandpa said:
Where is that Tim's, not familiar with its location. Can someone give me an address, so I can google map it, or directions.
Across the street from Mission Raceways, in the same parking lot as the Silver City Cinema.

·
Registered
787 Posts
"Across the street from Mission Raceways, in the same parking lot as the Silver City Cinema."
Henry,
I guess that would be right by Tin Hortons then??

So, where is Silver City Cinema?, and don't tell me its by Walmart, cause don't know where that is either.

I am a lost puppy trying to find anything but the track in Mission.

Directions from the #1 Highway bridge could be useful, or I could follow Frank, FRANK, you there?
I have to shout, I can hear the screamin RPM's on the highway now.
We could meet at 160st bus park, by maybe 8:15.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
68SSGrandpa said:
I am a lost puppy trying to find anything but the track in Mission.
So you say you could find your way to the track in Mission, but not across the street from the track? ;)
I probably won't be there this time. Here is a link. Maybe it helps you a little.
http://www.missionraceway.com/mrpdirections/mrpmap.gif

# Take the HWY-11 exit, exit number 92, toward ABBOTSFORD TOWN CENTRE/MISSION/SUMAS USA. 0.61
# Turn RIGHT onto SUMAS WAY/PROVINCIAL ROUTE 11. Continue to follow PROVINCIAL ROUTE 11. 12.41
# Take the ramp toward LONDON AVE/INDUSTRIAL PARK. 0.23
# Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp. 0.21

You should see it from there

·
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pat, it's in the shopping centre across the highway from Mission Raceway. Boston Pizza, White Spot, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, Wendys, Tim Hortons...they're all in there.
Bob

N

·
0 Posts
Pat , we can meet at the parking lot as we did last year at 160th and hwy 1. I have a few others meeting there as well then we will drive out to meet the rest at tim hortons. Frank

·
Registered
787 Posts
Is my Alzheimers showing?? Lost before I leave home.

Alzheimers= I have a new wordrobe every morning. I can hide my own easter eggs, and like Frank, wake up to a new woman every AM LOL LOL.
Or, should I start acting like I have Alzheimers, then if my wife catches me in bed with a stange woman, I have a legit excuse.

Has anyone done a count yet? How many of us going?

·
13,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
68SSGrandpa said:
Has anyone done a count yet? How many of us going?
At this point, looks like six for sure, plus whoever Frank has lined up.

Bob

1 - 20 of 43 Posts