Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 69 Acadian has the original broadcast sheet under the rear seat,but i also found another broadcast sheet in the back part of the seat,that was built the same day as mine,seq 012 mo 07 day 14 style 71427 plt wrn body number 480766 trim 733 paint lw57 top S, AOS,A51,B80,CRD,CO8,D33,D55,ZJ1 My body# is 490012, any body have this car, i would be glad to hook them up with the original broadcast sheet?

·
13,693 Posts
It not uncommon to find a broadcast sheet in your car for a different car. What's really annoying is when the one for yours isn't there and a different one is:mad:. There was no policy that broadcast sheets had to be placed in cars. Normally, they were thrown in the trash. If the trash can was too far away, they stuffed them in the nearest car.

It would be a miracle if that '69 Acadian is still out there and the broadcast sheet could be matched up with it after all these years. Sounds like a nice car...... a Fathom Green Coupe with Dark Green Vinyl top.:)

Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nova or Acadian

It not uncommon to find a broadcast sheet in your car for a different car. What's really annoying is when the one for yours isn't there and a different one is:mad:. There was no policy that broadcast sheets had to be placed in cars. Normally, they were thrown in the trash. If the trash can was too far away, they stuffed them in the nearest car.

It would be a miracle if that '69 Acadian is still out there and the broadcast sheet could be matched up with it after all these years. Sounds like a nice car...... a Fathom Green Coupe with Dark Green Vinyl top.:)

Bob
is it from a Nova or a Acadian?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts