Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i missed the pch cruise i had to end up working ... when is the next gathering or cruise going on...so i can try and make tht one...such gorgeous cars ...makes mine look blah haha give me some time as much as my budget allows me :yes: hopefully do my suspension so i can actually make the cruise : ) so whens the next one haha..... :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Can you provide more detail on the when/where of that BBQ? I'm new to the site, and when you go to the dropdown for Socal Novas, the events and info are a bit old (like over a year)- is there a better way to find out the latest happenings with the Socal club? Let me know, would love to get involved in any of the Socal events, thanks!

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
on the top of this forum ( southwest region ) there is a " socal bbq / taco cruise " that has most of the info your looking for for the socal bbq in october

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yucaipa is off the 10 east just above Redlands. Oak Glen Road offramp goes straight up to Oak Glen. Forest Falls is right around the hill from oak glen off hwy 38 about 15 to 20 mile cruz along the creak. there is a big picnic area at the top of forest falls for a good pic and break it is a little climb up the hwy.

Oak Glen has a nice little village and breakfast stops. need any more info let me now ive lived here for 42 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts