Registered
5,681 Posts
Thats probably all it does is run great :yes:

With the rest falling apart...:bored:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: Fenders, doors, drip rail, hood, quarter panel, rear light panel all rusted out, trunk, not much left that isn't rusty.:no::no::no:

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, but the NOS tank is full.:D
I would need a couple of hits off of that tank before I could even look at that rusty turd!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Dont hit the railroad crossing too hard...the tail lights might fall out.

But dont worry guys, its "minor"

Guarantee the floors are scary!

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It wasn't the rust so much that bothered me as his listing it as "minor rust" when it plainly is full of it. Way too high of price for what it is too.:no::no::no:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
lol car has some issues. Never know about the engine, it reminds me of my buddies old rusty ( to say the least) chevelle he bought for $1000 years back. it was an ex-racer car and had not ran in about 10 years. he brought it home, oiled the clinders, drained all fluids, cleaned car and thru some old wheels he had in the garage. car ran low 11's sec in the 1/4 and that was all motor and JB Welded intake manifold. he said he could see the rust coming off as he went down the track. LMAO

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol car has some issues. Never know about the engine, it reminds me of my buddies old rusty ( to say the least) chevelle he bought for $1000 years back. it was an ex-racer car and had not ran in about 10 years. he brought it home, oiled the clinders, drained all fluids, cleaned car and thru some old wheels he had in the garage. car ran low 11's sec in the 1/4 and that was all motor and JB Welded intake manifold. he said he could see the rust coming off as he went down the track. LMAO
Well I guess that would be a way to lighten up your car for the track. :D

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
A "zero" history seller too.

NO!

·
Registered
983 Posts
I wrote the seller and said that it looked to be more than minor... their reply was "if you dont like the rust you should buy it and fix it "

1 - 20 of 21 Posts