Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is coming quick july 17-19. Anyone planning on going??

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
I'm flying up from Virginia to go with my dad and his Blue 72 Nova w/ 6-speed. Will be there all weekend.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
re: Car Craft

Should be there Friday and will look you up Chad.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Car Craft

I'll be there! Unfortunately my Nova will not. We'll be in a Champagne colored 68 Beaumont wagon Manitoba plate WAYCOOL or a light blue 68 GS Rag (driving the rag and trailering the wagon).

I've heard there is a cruise somewhere on Friday night (other than University Ave.) anyone know of this ??

Gary (from Winnipeg)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
car craft

We will be there about noon on fri till sun afternoon. I will have my gasser there and twin turbo car. Stop by say hi and have a cold one or twenty.:yes::yes:

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
I'll be there! Unfortunately my Nova will not. We'll be in a Champagne colored 68 Beaumont wagon Manitoba plate WAYCOOL or a light blue 68 GS Rag (driving the rag and trailering the wagon).

I've heard there is a cruise somewhere on Friday night (other than University Ave.) anyone know of this ??

Gary (from Winnipeg)
I know north saint paul usually has a cruise every friday night, or they did last year, not sure about this year. Great place to hang out without the muscle cars :yes:

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I plan on going Friday and Saturday. Friday is questionable, but Saturday is for sure. Anybody up to a SNS get together Saturday for a :beer: Say about 2:00 PM? It would be nice to meet all of you attending.
Tim

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
I hope to be there saturday . i will have my 63 nova ss white exterior/bright blue interior /plate miz-fit !!I hope to see your gasser and talk to you about your find last month .mpls66:cool::cool::D:D

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car craft

Weather update

sunshine and kittens all weekend :yes::yes:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Im gonna be there tommorow with my 79!!! Im hoping to meet up and park with the north star nova members but dont have any contact info for anyone but bill. Hey guys how do i find you out there and xan you save me a spot?

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Some Photos from Friday at Car Craft

Had to make a quick trip, down and back, but ran into Stangs4sale(Chad) and took a couple of photos of the gasser. Riding in with him as he entered the grounds was a hoot. Tons of people taking photos and jaws dropping. It really is a cool car.
He indicated that his car has "Badd Gas" as shown by his rear plate, but it didn't smell like it.

More photos here:

http://www.pbase.com/nopork/car_craft_2009

The last red car on the photo site link, is one of Stangs4sale's buddies with another LS swap and was a very stand tall car.

Probably some members cars, if so let us know.

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I was there today, stopped by Chad's car a couple of times today but no one was there :)

You should of heard people talking about how rare that fuel injection :)devil:) setup was... one guy said... "it was a special prototype setup made in the sixties, extremely rare!"

I just grinned and shutup :D
Tg

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I was there today also. Spent about 4 hours walking around, No way you can see everything at this event in that amount of time:no: The whole family went and we had a blast. Great day:yes:

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RARE injection

Sorry I missed you guys who stopped by we were out trying to look at all the cars. I couldnt believe the turn out over 6200 cars I heard. The rare injection phrase was heard so many times I just started agree with them. It is amazing the things you can learn about even your own car?!!?!?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I was there both days almost all day lol. Sun I was cruising my 79 with the headers open and wow the people who passed over my car the fisrt time were sure looking again after the headers were opened lol the 79 sounds mean with em open and you can hear the lope better to lol. I had a blast and was looking for others from the site but no luck. BILL!! where were you man?? lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts