Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to start a 66 and I am using the Alston G-Bar, I am also mini tubing the car and was wondering if any had any pics of this.
The g bar kit has arms that go to the stock front leaf hook ups. With moving the tubs in for a 10" wheel I will need to do something in this area also.
Any pics or info would work . Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah We already have the g-bar now, I am getting ready to start the min tub and suspension mock up .
I am using the Alston front clip also and a t-56 with a built LS7.

I am planning a 10" HRE wheel at the moment.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mini-tub an G-Bar

I guess I missed this answer to this thread. Has anyone done the G-Bar and the mini-tub together? Or apart.

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is a fairly old thread and was actually pertaining to the original g-Bar. Since it was started we have completely changed and revamped the entire g-Bar line adding more adjustability, more strength, and more options.

Here's a couple links to the Chevy II that Chevrolet Performance built for Power Tour. It had the very first of the next-generation g-Bar and g-Link to the leave the factory.

HotRod Magazine Coverage

GM - The Block

Now, while that car was not mini-tubbed, they wanted it to look more OEM, BOTH of the Novas below were mini-tubbed.

This '66 was built as a street-brawler by Ridin' High Sittin' Low in Tracy, CA.

Here's Cooper Stubb's 63. Coop builds fancy boats at Lake Tahoe and put this car together for himself. It has minitubs, our front clip, g-connector system, and an 8-point roll bar.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts