Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey the mini nats was cool as always, to bad another year mine is not done yet
. but i want to know if any of you would get mad if i tried (which i never done before0 to upload my video of you guys leaving the parking lot of the mini nats to go to eat dinner? let me know, if one says no i guess i should not due to so let me know, it is a pretty cool video,not perfect but pretty cool

thanks mike:yes:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
. but i want to know if any of you would get mad if i tried (which i never done before0 to upload my video of you guys leaving the parking lot of the mini nats to go to eat dinner? let me know, if one says no i guess i should not due to so let me know, it is a pretty cool video,not perfect but pretty cool

post it up!!!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Post it :yes: I can't imagine anyone objecting unless you caught them with thier finger up thier nose :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
or should I just post mine from last year.. and the year before that.. and the year before that.?????????????????????????????????????. :mad:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts

what happened?You posted this thread and never came back???

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
video

ooh so sorry so busy with the kids
looks like a go, mmh try to do it this week and of course let you guys know

so no objections,

thanks mike
64 nova

1 - 16 of 16 Posts