Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time is getting tight, we need lots of raffle prizes to help our cause, please PM me with what you have received and where it came from.
Thanks for all your help

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Joe.

I haven't had the time to stop by Goodies Speed Shop. If anyone has the time to make a stop there, please do so.

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reminder Joe.

I haven't had the time to stop by Goodies Speed Shop. If anyone has the time to make a stop there, please do so.

Thanks,
Jay
Jay, spoke to Dave and he said know one has made it by, times are tough places we have had luck with in the past are turning us down:(

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
:confused:...but, but, but...we've had 52+ Novas/Chevy IIs at two separate SoCal events already (the CPP and John Force cruises), and our BBQ is yet to come. Is the Mini Nats still at 48 cars confirmed?
yes, still at 48 that I know of. I keep hearing we are going to end up with a lot more cars that we are not aware of and some that others are aware of.

Who else you have coming up from So Cal? Out of the 52 you have had at different events I only show 4 coming up from So Cal. We are hoping to see a caravan of cars.

·
Registered
929 Posts
:confused:...but, but, but...we've had 52+ Novas/Chevy IIs at two separate SoCal events already (the CPP and John Force cruises), and our BBQ is yet to come. Is the Mini Nats still at 48 cars confirmed?
Ahhh... yes! But that was TWO separate events eh? :rolleyes:

(Heck... I don't know if I belong to Nor Cal or So Cal.. somebody help!):D

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
yes, still at 48 that I know of. I keep hearing we are going to end up with a lot more cars that we are not aware of and some that others are aware of.

Who else you have coming up from So Cal? Out of the 52 you have had at different events I only show 4 coming up from So Cal. We are hoping to see a caravan of cars.
That's probably it...since there were less that came down from NorCal for our BBQs and other big cruises. I think if we can plan for a site closer to the middle of the state, there would be more participation from SoCal.

Ahhh... yes! But that was TWO separate events eh? :rolleyes:

(Heck... I don't know if I belong to Nor Cal or So Cal.. somebody help!):D
Yes, 52 Novas showed up for the CPP cruise, and there were more than 52 Novas in attendance at the John Force cruise (and there were a few IE guys who couldn't make the John Force cruise, me included). So, the projected 48 Novas for the Mini Nats is not even equal to one of our cruises.

·
Registered
929 Posts
That's probably it...since there were less that came down from NorCal for our BBQs and other big cruises. I think if we can plan for a site closer to the middle of the state, there would be more participation from SoCal.

Yes, 52 Novas showed up for the CPP cruise, and there were more than 52 Novas in attendance at the John Force cruise (and there were a few IE guys who couldn't make the John Force cruise, me included). So, the projected 48 Novas for the Mini Nats is not even equal to one of our cruises.
Dang! Ya one up'd me Vin! As far as middle of the state...How about around Pismo? San Luis Obispo?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts

And two of them seen us cruising and joined in.
I think we had a little over 30 Novas on our PCH cruise last month.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Dang! Ya one up'd me Vin! As far as middle of the state...How about around Pismo? San Luis Obispo?
Yeah, there was a thread a few months back about doing a cruise to Paso Robles and meeting up at City Park (Spring St., 12th, 11th, and Pine), where West Coast Kustoms used to have their show. There are lots of accomodations and restaurants (after all, 1000s would show up for the WCK event). And, folks could tour the wineries, do a drive to the coast, or just kick back in town.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have 39 pre registered with NNN as of today, and several here at Steve's that haven't pre registered right wagonman:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
0 Posts

The 48 are only the guys here on SNS...... Last year there were around 50 cars & only about 15 of those were from here. So I would say that we are well ahead of last years show. We have no ideal how many are pre registered from NNN, not to mention the general population.....

I stand corrected...........

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

We will beat your 52 and raise you 25 more I will bet my nova on it:yes::yes:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts