Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, we need help gathering raffle prizes for the mini nats, attendance is a big issues but without raffle prizes our charity will suffer, so go to all of your vender's that you deal with on a regular basis and see if they can help. We are getting close to the drop dead date and we want this to be the best mini's yet, so get out there and solicit. :yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
906 Posts
hey joe,what about norcal members giveing stuff for the raffle.i have a few things to donate, some nos first gen.stuff, and some speed parts that one of the group can for sure use.who is handleing the raffle stuff.
thanks don

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey joe,what about norcal members giveing stuff for the raffle.i have a few things to donate, some nos first gen.stuff, and some speed parts that one of the group can for sure use.who is handleing the raffle stuff.
thanks don
Don right now Denise and I are gathering stuff for the raffle, anything that you come up with will surely help

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK people three weeks to go and we don't have much so far:no: we need as much help here as we can get. Get out there and hit up anyone you do business with, this is for a good cause.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
OK people three weeks to go and we don't have much so far:no: we need as much help here as we can get. Get out there and hit up anyone you do business with, this is for a good cause.
it seems like only 4 or 5 people are working on this?How come no one else wants to help out with this?If everyone thats going to the show pitches in on this we could end up with lots of prizes!bm

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Can someone provide the letter that we can provide when asking for the raffle donations? Tried to do a search on this site but didn't find it.

Do you guys know if Jose was able to contact GM Sports? I live just a few miles from this place and can pick up whatever they're able to provide. I just thought Jose would be a better candidate to call them since he has a history with them. Whenever I go there with my Nova, they always ask me if I know NovaJoe.

Jeff tried Vic Hubbard, but no luck. They just kept blowin him off.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it seems like only 4 or 5 people are working on this?How come no one else wants to help out with this?If everyone thats going to the show pitches in on this we could end up with lots of prizes!bm
Batman's right come on guys:yes::yes:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts