Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is the first year I'll be there friday night. What is the plan? Also the first year I will be solo so looking top have some fun.

Miles

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Oh your going to have fun. This is my first year so I'm playing it by ear. I don't care what we do cuz I know we'll have fun

·
4,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I figured. I'll be bringing a bottle or 2 of some special stuff as well.

Miles

M

·
0 Posts
OH MAN!!!!! Should I pack my cape????????????:D:devil: or the Wonder Woman suit????

·
Registered
966 Posts
Rest assured, boys and girls, the late night parties at the mini nats are epic! Click the link below and read my write up of the Saturday night party from the 2011 mini nats. The Friday night parties are great too, just a few less people. And I don't think the Long Roof Society is scheduled to play until Sturday night. But a great time will be had by all who can survive:devil:

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183340&highlight=mini+nats+2011&page=6

·
Premium Member
4,600 Posts
Rest assured, boys and girls, the late night parties at the mini nats are epic! Click the link below and read my write up of the Saturday night party from the 2011 mini nats. The Friday night parties are great too, just a few less people. And I don't think the Long Roof Society is scheduled to play until Sturday night. But a great time will be had by all who can survive:devil:

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183340&highlight=mini+nats+2011&page=6
that's the first time I've seen that :rotfl: , good stuff Curt
schwabie

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Boy you guys sound mild compared to what we do over here, couple different Tiki Bars are setup and the guys drink and look at cars and then drink some more and look at girls and cars and then drink lots more and then look at their eyelids

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
OH MAN!!!!! Should I pack my cape????????????:D:devil: or the Wonder Woman suit????
I vote for the Wonder Woman suit. :devil: :D

Just take it easy, there have been several in the past that didn't reappear til noon or so on Saturday. :rolleyes: :eek: :puke:

The friday night BBQ is outstanding. :clap: :drool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts