Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when:Aug 08 2009
where:meet at Famous Dave's bbq on rt 40 in frederick MD at 2:30pm
plan:meet for early dinner then cruise to Hagerstown MD for a cruise in at the valley mall. this cruise in cost $2.00 but that that gives you 5 tickets for the 50/50 drawing also.the cruise in on avg draws around 300-400 cars.
why:some friends i meet on this sight(Pro Nova & 4Gotton1) are riding over from DE and Baltimore to see what the cruise scene is like in MId MD.so far we have six novas getting together. if anyone else would like to join us feel free and it dosen't have to be a nova this is just going to be a fun cruise and meet and greet. so if you have any friends you want to bring the more cars the better.
let me know if you can join in or if any questions you can call me 301-401-1972 thanks Chris.

·
Registered
261 Posts
when:Aug 08 2009
where:meet at Famous Dave's bbq on rt 40 in frederick MD at 2:30pm
plan:meet for early dinner then cruise to Hagerstown MD for a cruise in at the valley mall. this cruise in cost $2.00 but that that gives you 5 tickets for the 50/50 drawing also.the cruise in on avg draws around 300-400 cars.
why:some friends i meet on this sight(Pro Nova & 4Gotton1) are riding over from DE and Baltimore to see what the cruise scene is like in MId MD.so far we have six novas getting together. if anyone else would like to join us feel free and it dosen't have to be a nova this is just going to be a fun cruise and meet and greet. so if you have any friends you want to bring the more cars the better.
let me know if you can join in or if any questions you can call me 301-401-1972 thanks Chris.
I'm there *if my engine is done! Sounds great. Thanks for doing this.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
olny 2 weeks away just bumping it up.let me know if you can make it.so far we have at least 7 novas should be cool.there is a burger king or a hard times cafe in the same lot as famous daves if want somthing else to eat.or you could just meet us about 3:30-4:00 if your not hungry.hope to see ya there.thanks chris

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks tom for the bump.sorry you can't make it up.i'am planning on sterling on the 15.i was looking for tom s last sat at purcellville i saw his car but never found him.i was down there in my silver 72 ss parked next to 4gotton1's orange 78 nova. i will see ya on the 15.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
less then a week.10 cars so far let me know if you can make it.should be a blast.nice cars good food great friends what more do you need?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts