Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAN this NOVA went through a complete make over this winter. New motor, 10 point cage, BIG headers, Diff. size on all 4 tires , Anti-roll bar, and the list goes on....

Well we are almost there. Did alot and we are down to the final details. Tires came in today, mounted, balanced and installed.
Finished the exhaust, damn them new headers are BIG and TIGHT!

Items to be finished this week, set the timing, cut and install hood, install the window net. Test drive.

Chassis Cert. is scheduled for this Sat. the 21st 9AM at Mason Dixon dragway.
Should cert easy for 8.50's.

Will Test and Tune on the same day.

This is going to be an exciting season........:yes:
Them boys in the Nine Inch Nightmare class better look out, I'm coming for ya! :eek::devil:

And just in case we get bored, we can just install the new intake and have FUN!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Car's looking great John.Have you even fired it up with the tunnel ram yet?

Definitly wondering how well it will hold a tune.

I like how clean everything is.

Good job.Can't wait till mine's that complete!(It's lookin good to BTW....)

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
John the car is looking good but I vote for installing that intake and let her eat..........:devil:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yes we have fired it up a few times, moved around shop ...etc.... So far so good.....

LRW... I am with you, but my crew keeps telling me to be patient........ I am NOT a patient person.....:no: Just ask NW07 he'll tell ya...!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
wow , looks really nice. just curious, do you have a side pic of the car on the ground? also can i ask what size are your new rear tires? and the rear rim size? thanks much

·
Registered
163 Posts
Car is looking great John, and I'm sure you'll report back after next weeks tnt...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car is looking great John, and I'm sure you'll report back after next weeks tnt...
Thanks....You know I will be posting a video and some pics.along with the updates...... I cant wait! :eek:

wow , looks really nice. just curious, do you have a side pic of the car on the ground? also can i ask what size are your new rear tires? and the rear rim size? thanks much
new rear tires are 29 x 9.0 x15 on 10 inch rims. No ground pics with new tires as it is still on the lift. Here is a pic with the old set up... 28 x 11.5 x15 on the same 10 inch rims.. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts