Votes: 37 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 15.9%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who has interest in attending a HUGE Nova meet in MI? If there is enough interest by means of the poll we can then decide on a location, date, and time.

The question would you attend??

If you would like suggest a general location of meet. I will create the location for the next poll.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mid-State would be fair...

Being from the Eastern side of the state, I think it would be most fair if the meet would be about mid-way across the state from East to West. Since I think the greatest population in the state is in the lower half of the lower peninsula I don't even think it has to be that far North to be in the center of the most people. IT would also be nice to have it not too far from a freeway to enhance getting to and from the meet more quickly for those people on a tight schedule.
That's just my two cents worth.

·
Premium Member
11,285 Posts
Lansing would be the farthest west for me unless Don had it at his house :rolleyes:
While there is no way my Nova is going anywhere soon, I'd try to make it to meet the folks.

Paul, we have the room if ya wanted to go that route, and just off I-96. LOL

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like there some interest in a small meet. In the next couple weeks I will try and spread the word at the other car meets to the Nova guys that are not on this forum.

I agree split the distance from the main location people are coming from. Will see who else chimes in.

Lets shoot for a September meet after everyone's summer events are done with. Unless I hear otherwise....

Let's keep this topic going and spread the word on the street if you see a Nova buddy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Possible date, time, location

I don't want to exclude the guys farther away from Grand Rapids but it looks like most of the guys are in Grand Rapids area, that would mean the guys farther away would have to drive farther but here is a idea that would make the trip really worth it.

The Grand Rapids Metro Cruise is August 21st and 22nd which is about 3 weeks away. Whats your guys thought on if we all park and cruise together during this huge car event.

Whats your guys thoughts??? If you like the idea please let me know which day and time works best for you. I know the location and time will not work for everyone and I'm sorry its hard to accommodate everyone.

Again this is only a thought if someone has a another idea of time and location please let the group know. Try and be specific for new ideas

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
How about doing a couple meet n greets? Maybe one at the Metro cruise and one somewhere over in Lansing? I'm not opposed to traveling to meet my Nova brothers!! September is good for me for a Lansing meet, august is full for me.
Deuce, I'll be at the Del Shannon cruise next fri nite(and the show on sat)
Where do you want to meet at the Metro cruise? Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
167 Posts
Friday night of METRO would work best for me, Saturday i park at rogers plaza and it's hard for me to get out, so i park there all day. Open to traveling on other weekend's if it works out.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Why don't you guys just caravan out to the NorCal Family reunion...which really is a "huge" event:cool:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts