Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just tried a new place in Anahiem Hills called Slater's 50/50.

It is a burger place that specializes in a mixed burger patty of 50% ground beef and 50% ground bacon.....mmmmmmmmm. The sized are great too!

·
Registered
771 Posts
I just tried a new place in Anahiem Hills called Slater's 50/50.

It is a burger place that specializes in a mixed burger patty of 50% ground beef and 50% ground bacon.....mmmmmmmmm. The sized are great too!
WHEN?!?! :devil::eek:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Someone say food :eek:
Bev and I will be there Charlie. Just say when and where.
Spunky Steer sounds good to us also.
How about this Sat. We can celebrate Bev's Birthday (today) and your new Job.

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
im looking forward to this :yes: now the problem is getting out there :(. im waiting more for the bbq in october im pretty sure by then the nova will be up and running 100% :yes:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats a Spunky Steer?:confused::D
This is a very good stake house in Chino.:yes::yes: This place has great prices and it won't take a bite out of your pocket.... :horse:Great choice Vince!! If you all want to go on saturday that will be fine with us.. 5 or 6pm will be a good time before the crowd shows up. We don't have to bring our cars, just show up...:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
This is a very good stake house in Chino.:yes::yes: This place has great prices and it won't take a bite out of your pocket.... :horse:Great choice Vince!! If you all want to go on saturday that will be fine with us.. 5 or 6pm will be a good time before the crowd shows up. We don't have to bring our cars, just show up...:yes:
I knew I'd get a straight answer sooner or later!:D

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Mel's Drive In on Seal Beach Blvd. has a car cruise on the 2nd Saturday of the month. I think it goes from 4pm-7. They had their first one last month and quite a few cars were showed up. You could meet somewhere, drive up PCH to Seal Beach Blvd., and on to Mel's.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts