Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of us thought that since some of you could not make the dinner last Sat that maybe we could do another one this Sat the 8th.
How does Richie's Diner on Foothill by Victoria Gardens sound. It is the nicest place I can think of that is some what in the middle for everyone.
And to those of you who don't have your Novas on the road yet you guys are always welcome to join us. No need to bring the Novas if you don't want to , but it would be nice to see them together. And everyone exiting off of the I-15 South at Foothill will be able to see them.
I was thinking of around 4pm this way there is enough sunlight so Lyndon can take some pics

So anyone interested let me know so I can get a count of how many are coming.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Here's a suggestion of another place if you're interested (maybe for a future one)....Roscoe's Deli in Chino Hills...place is pretty killer...total car guy atmosphere...old neon signs inside, some four post car lifts inside w/ cars on them (inside)....cool joint!!! I thought the food was great too...it's on Pipeline ave between Chino Hills parkway and where Pipeline crosses under the 71. Just a thought, if you haven't been there before....
Tim

·
Registered
807 Posts
Here's a suggestion of another place if you're interested (maybe for a future one)....Roscoe's Deli in Chino Hills...place is pretty killer...total car guy atmosphere...old neon signs inside, some four post car lifts inside w/ cars on them (inside)....cool joint!!! I thought the food was great too...it's on Pipeline ave between Chino Hills parkway and where Pipeline crosses under the 71. Just a thought, if you haven't been there before....
Tim
Your right Tim! That is a nice place to eat at, and you get alot of food..

·
Registered
277 Posts
Your right Tim! That is a nice place to eat at, and you get alot of food..
I went to a benefit car/bike show there a week ago (never been there before) and think that place is a new favorite!!! Bike didn't win anything but it was a great time, not to mention the awesome food i had....
Tim

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Well then its Roscoe's Deli. I like trying different places.
Same time around 4pm?
You know where it is Vince? I can meet you at your house and follow you over. If its that close you can drive your Nova Vince. :devil: :devil: :devil: :D :D :D You said it needed to be driven :D
Yeah, it's just down Pipeline from me. But, the parking arrangement leaves the cars out of view for the most part when inside the restaurant. I'll take my Duramax...and still have the quickest vehicle there. he, he, he :devil:

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, it's just down Pipeline from me. But, the parking arrangement leaves the cars out of view for the most part when inside the restaurant. I'll take my Duramax...and still have the quickest vehicle there. he, he, he :devil:
Is it a safe place to leave the cars out while we are inside eating?

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's OK, but it's a tight parking lot and usually a lot of people, and they don't necessarily care about other vehicles. Let's just say, I would drive your Duramax rather than the Firebird.
If thats the case then maybe Richie's might be better. I thought this dinner was so Lyndon can gets some pics of everyone's cars?
So I was hoping everyone that could would bring their cars for pics.

·
Registered
247 Posts
sounds good

I like them both, but your right Vince the parking is not the best. I would rather go to Richie's. This way we can park together..... :yes:
Its nice to see all the cars together. Im going to give it a shot...i work that day, i think i can get off a little early

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Richie's at 4pm on Sat.
Al we will be inside eating so come on in when you get there :devil: :D

If we park along the back side then people can see the cars as they exit I-15. :D

So far its going to be:
Me = 2 people
Vince = ? people
Charlie = ? people
Al = ? people

Like to get a count so I can stop by before hand and give them a heads up about us coming there

Steve, Jim, Jim, Tim, Tom, Al, David, Lyndon, Mark? Anyone else planning on going?

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Ok Richie's at 4pm on Sat.
Al we will be inside eating so come on in when you get there :devil: :D

If we park along the back side then people can see the cars as they exit I-15. :D

So far its going to be:
Me = 2 people
Vince = ? people
Charlie = ? people
Al = ? people

Like to get a count so I can stop by before hand and give them a heads up about us coming there

Steve, Jim, Jim, Tim, Tom, Al, David, Lyndon, Mark? Anyone else planning on going?
If I don't have to work I WILL BE THERE:yes: Give me directions

·
Registered
277 Posts
i'm not too sure if i can go as i'm putting the new 6 cylinder 230" i'm getting from Terry Stoker tomorrow!!!:):) Actually i'm putting it in saturday, if i get it running i will be there....maybe i'll ride my bike....
Tim

1 - 20 of 130 Posts