Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Admin. Can you keep this up top as well??

Russ,

We will do our best to respond as quickly as possible to any and all requests for new products. However, new tooling must be produced in order to make available any item that is not currently being offered. This will take time to accomplish and we are already working on many new items that will become available over the next several years. It is a long and tedious process that requires enormous resources to achieve, but we will continue doing everything possible to keep up with the demand. Your enthusiasm and input and greatly appreciated. Please post [email protected] to your site for questions or comments. Thank you again for your continuing support for Classic Industries.

Best Wishes,

Jeff Leonard

Classic Industries

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Kevin,

Thank you for your e-mail. We are always looking for products to manufacture and it appears that you've hit some items that we are already looking at producing. Keep looking through our catalogs and some of these items should eventually show up. If i can be of additional service to you, please don't hesitate to let me know. The tail lights, grills and lenses are currently in line for production. Probably sometime in the 18 months.

Thanks again,

Jeff Leonard
Classic Industries

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dear Dean,

We'll make every effort to try and schedule the items you mentioned below for reproduction as soon as possible. As you may have guessed, we do our best to bring the parts that people need in terms of the demand. We realize that there is a growing need for 1975-79 X-body parts. Again, thank you for your comments and advice concerning the parts you need. We will do our best to bring these products to you as soon as possible. It's simply a matter of time before they will be available. Keep checking our catalog and website for newly released items.
We definitely appreciate your business and loyalty to Classic Industries! If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know.

By the way, nice web site!

Best wishes,

Jeff Leonard

Classic Industries

Funkmaster, you can still order your patch panel. Jeff is talking about introducing new parts that are currently not available.

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
Dear Rotten Johnny,

we're REALLY getting tired of yer pestering us... isn't there a freeway in your area you could play on ???

Regards...

·
Registered
569 Posts
here's the reply I got :)

Hello Al,

Thanks your input concerning the items greatly needed for the 4th gen. Novas. We have already started to list most of the items that you refer to below for production. We understand the need for 4th gen parts is growing and the demand is increasing each year. As I mentioned, we started to prepare a list of the most common items that are requested and unavailable at this time. Look for grills, tail lamp lenses, tail lamp housings, headlight bezels, park lamps, inner pillar moldings, weatherstrip, emblems, dash components, sheet metal and various other parts to be available soon. As you may know, it takes time to develop these products. Be patient because it will take some time before these items hit the market. We feel the same way you do concerning the need for new parts. Again, thank you for your input and we look forward to being able to supply you with what you need soon!

Best Wishes,

Jeff Leonard

Classic Industries

......................... looking good, and a quick response back from Jeff as well, a class act who will see more of my business.
note the reply (below) I recieved from Goodmark ....guess who gets my money :)

( Goodmark reply to my inquiries)

No plans for any ’75-79 parts at this time…sorry!

Goodmark

·
Registered
101 Posts
Almost a year later, I wonder how things are coming ?

ID really like to see a replacement rad support, outer and inner fenders become available.
have seen over twenty five fourth gen cars (75-79) with loads of good parts crushed in last two years at Albuquerque Self Serve Auto Parts. Parts just too hard to sell, and ship.

·
Registered
569 Posts
have seen over twenty five fourth gen cars (75-79) with loads of good parts crushed in last two years at Albuquerque Self Serve Auto Parts. Parts just too hard to sell, and ship.

I find it hard to believe 4thgen part6s would be hard to sell... and most anything is shippable ...

You should be saving those parts from the crusher ( PLEASE ? )

send em all to NY

~ AL

·
Registered
26 Posts
And 2014 has rolled around, still fairly minimal 4th Gen parts on classic industries..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts