Discussion Starter #1
Any one go to this
I was thinking about taking the nova up there and check it out
Never been did know of anyone has been or will be going

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Mecum Auctions

I have never been but watch it on tv pretty frequently and do not see that many Novas crossing the block. Must mean that owners are more likely to hold on to them?

At least that is my story and I am sticking to it.....

·
Registered
221 Posts
Seems like alot of cars look really good....on TV..( TV and photos tell quite a different story ).and sell for a reasonable price...are some cars in not that good of condition ? Can a buyer even drive it before they bid ? - no It seems to be a crap shoot.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mecum Auctions

have been to a few of there auctions, lots of fun FREE BEER and snacks if you purchase GOLD card membership, that is a good part!! Anyhow no driving, lucky to hear run!! If a Mecum guy is around he will start it for you otherwise you gotta be there at the time they pull it up for auction and hear it...and then buy at own risk!! roid

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/roid1/

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
have been to a few of there auctions, lots of fun FREE BEER and snacks if you purchase GOLD card membership, that is a good part!! Anyhow no driving, lucky to hear run!! If a Mecum guy is around he will start it for you otherwise you gotta be there at the time they pull it up for auction and hear it...and then buy at own risk!! roid

http://s1149.photobucket.com/albums/o587/roid1/
I'M IN!
:drool::drool::drool:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
My buddy that I go with gets us Platinum passes, due to the clients he represents...Great Fun! The cars are going at good prices in Kansas City, wish I was there with a car hauler:devil: See you all in Scottsdale in about a month(no Mecum at this venue):cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts