Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Pulled it outside Sunday and took pictures for our application to the Cincinnati Cavalcade of Customs in January. The headliner is getting straightened out tonight so the front and rear windows can go in. After that, it should just be buttoning up the little things.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Congratulations! It's finally in the sunlight and looking very good. I'm very partial to blue colors, yours looks awesome.

Mike

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anytime you get tired of having that sweet trunk trim on there. I will gladly be at your house within an hour to help you not have to look at it anymore.... :yes:

·
Premium Member
3,853 Posts
Pulled it outside Sunday and took pictures for our application to the Cincinnati Cavalcade of Customs in January. The headliner is getting straightened out tonight so the front and rear windows can go in. After that, it should just be buttoning up the little things.

It’s killer.
How’d you do the door Glass and trim?
Did you drop the glass and regulator in first then put on the long horizontal trim moulding on then the vent window?
I’ve stalled here on mine.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It’s killer.
How’d you do the door Glass and trim?
Did you drop the glass and regulator in first then put on the long horizontal trim moulding on then the vent window?
I’ve stalled here on mine.
Yeah, we actually did it backwards at first. The window and regulators should go in, then the top door trim, then the vent window with the channel hooked to it. We were done with the vent windows and put them in just to feel like we were making progress. We had to take them back out to get the windows in.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well, its pretty much done. It still needs full exhaust, some tuning work and a few little things to make it more road worthy. Thanks to everyone on this site who helped, especially with parts. We are putting it in the Cincinnati Cavalcade of Customs this weekend. I'll try to post some pics from there next week.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Where did you get the wing windows rebuilt. The chrome on mine needs to be refinished. Beautiful job on the 67!
My Brother rebuilt them. They were in pretty good shape, so we didn’t redo the chrome. If you message your email to me, I can send you instructions I have to rebuild them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ended up taking first place in the this weekend in the 60-69 Conservative Hardtop Class. There was about 12 cars in the class, so I was pretty happy with it. There was another 67 in the class that got 2nd or 3rd.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
congrats on your 1st place win. now you know all your hard work was worth all the blood an sweat. enjoy the cruise.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Glad you Won . . . congrats . Very Nice car you have , Thank you for sharing it with us .

and, I like the 'Color' . . . . jim

21 - 38 of 38 Posts