Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a while since I posted any updates about this 67. The car has been beating me and my brothers down since 2011. I finally feel like its close though an I'll be heading out in it soon. Some pics of paint and assembly.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Can't wait

Beautiful car. Can't wait till I'm at that stage on my 66. Right now I'm right my door hinge pins. Trying to remove them to rebuild but they're not budging anyway, love the blue. Post more pics when you can. It's inspiration for the rest of us. And congrats on getting this far.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Good looking car. I like that blue. Those rear wheels look like billet specialties. Same as I run. Great looking and they are indeed light...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got the new front tires mounted, the emblems straightened and some of the newly polished window trim on. I got an IMGUR account now, so hopefully everyone can see the pics now.

·
Registered
239 Posts
incredible car.

'67 seats with that stripe and the ribbed sides, just think those are the greatest looking bucket seats known to mankind:clap:

-Rusty

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Slowly but surely making progress. Got the front bumper mounted up and the wing vent windows rebuilt and in.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts