Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I will be there. wagon or no wagon. who else will be there??
where's this gonna be at???? if i get off lets role out...... only problem im a smoker, of that smell good, not that smell bad..... if not, i can always follow...call me

JOHN

·
0 Posts
Not me.... I will be eating a donut or 2, but not there :devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just checked with my daily changing schedule and right now it looks good so I plan to bring the '64. Now if I can only convince my kid to push the '62 drop top a half mile or so.:eek:

Frank

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Hey guys ---

Looks like a lot of the local guys around this area won't be able to make it. Bad timing I guess.

Why don't we push this out to another weekend?

Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Lets have the next run at Bosco's (in Sunol) sometime in June:yes::yes:great food and beer from a dogs d---:eek: sorry girls

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Lets have the next run at Bosco's (in Sunol) sometime in June:yes::yes:great food and beer from a dogs d---:eek: sorry girls
YEAH:prost:I love that dog Bosco:beer1::beer1:they have at the bar:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
How does Nike say it? JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! If its 2 friggin cars so what at least there will be good donuts.
We can always meet any Saturday/Sunday for donuts. But for a Donut Run meet... it would be good to have a good number of people attend to make it worth while for the long distance drivers.

I hear you though bro.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
so do we need a final head count for sunday? with memorial day holiday is stan's gonna be open? we can always push it for another time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts