Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the cruise. WOW. Thanks to all for a good strong show of cars. I, for sure enjoyed the whole event. Can't wait for next year. Carl,Todd, Shawn and I'm sure many more deserve a round of applause. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Great turn out, Great work sponsors/organizers, hats off :thumbsup:
Thanks to all who attended.
Fantastic people and amazing rides. Happy to be a part of it all.:D

Some pics:

I may have missed a few. Post what you have :)

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the pictures. Sorry I could not be there about I did think about you guys several times today (especially this morning). It was a good day weather wise and it sounds like you a had a great time.

Who is going to the Father's Day show next week? I plan to be there if the weather is good.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
yes it was a FANTASTIC DAY!!!!
the weather was perfect,the route was well received and the cars were many and varied.darren's electrical problem was a drag,but he made the best of it and everyone enjoyed a great BBQ.
thanks to all who helped make it a reality.
colin(my tireless 11 year old) was also asleep in the ragtop before we got home-no easy feat,as the top was down,the car is VERY loud and the shiftkit is downright violent at times:D when i woke him up in the driveway he said"geez dad,we left home 10 1/2 hours ago.........":eek::rolleyes::D
leftcoast carl.

P.S.- who's gonna post our video leaving the rest stop?:devil:
l.c.c.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Thanks for posting the images, guys!:thumbsup:

It is nice to see all the Acadians without people looking at it like an "alien"...;):p:rotfl:

GerryLP:cool:

·
Registered
914 Posts
All day I kept thinking that I should have tagged along. Too much on my plate right now. To the guys I didn't meet at the starting point...sorry. To those I did meet but who's names I will forget by next years run...sorry.

I took a short 2 min.- almost 3 meg. avi video of you guys leaving the starting point. Photobucket will not let me download anything bigger than 1 meg. without a upgrade. That ain't gonna happen. I could try to break it up into 3 or 4 pieces but that would suck. I could get my technical assistant ( wife ) to try a different file format to downgrade the quality but that would suck too. Any ideas? I'm a technodweeb so any advice needs to in a language I can relate to.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
I took a short 2 min.- almost 3 meg. avi video of you guys leaving the starting point. Photobucket will not let me download anything bigger than 1 meg. without a upgrade. That ain't gonna happen
Use youtube, real easy
walk through upload steps.
There is a how to section.
Happpy to walk you through it, PM me with phn number and a time when in front of your PC we can upload the vid.:cool:

Or email it to me at [email protected] I will upload it for you. 3meg no problem via email.

·
13,958 Posts
Thanks for the pics, folks. Sorry to have missed the day. Who let that Mercedes in to spoil the picture;)? Can I bring my Nova SS and the GT500 next year? Did Pat have his kidney stones as part of his 'Benz' display:D?
Kudos to the organizers for a job well done.
Can we confirm the 2nd Sunday of June for next year? Would be good to know this now, so conflicts can be avoided. That would be June 13, 2010.

Bob

·
Registered
787 Posts
Thanks for the pics, folks. Sorry to have missed the day. Who let that Mercedes in to spoil the picture;)? Can I bring my Nova SS and the GT500 next year? Did Pat have his kidney stones as part of his 'Benz' display:D?
Can we confirm the 2nd Sunday of June for next year? Would be good to know this now, so conflicts can be avoided. That would be June 13, 2010.

Bob
Hey Bob, at least it was close to a Nova's bored out 327 its a small block V8 334 cubes. And, yes stones were there, I carried my stones in me to the show.
You missed a great day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cruise

First event I went to..Met a great bunch of people...Thank you to all who put the time and energy into such a great event....Maybe next time I can go a little futher than the first stop....thx Dan (Fireman155)63 SS

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Carl, Shaun, Todd and everyone else, great event. Format was fantastic. We enjoyed ourselves immensely.

Thank you for a great day of driving, talking and just enjoying.

Ray

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts

Bob
That was'nt a Mercedes...that was the" porta-potty" for Nova and Acadian owners:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
just want to say i had a blast on the cruise,want to thank carl and todd and everyone else involved in organizing the day.sorry i had to leave early,looks like i missed a good barbeque.seeyou at the next car show.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts

Bob
I agree, pick the date well in advance. Works for me.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts