·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
That looked and sounded great :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
AWESOME!!!!!!
i especially like the ONLY convertible in the early part of the cruise:D!!!
my boy was watching it over my shoulder and saw himself waving like a damn fool:yes::D....i laughed when we watched it,but it sure makes for some good memories:)
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Very nice guys! :yes:

-Justin

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AWESOME!!!!!!
i especially like the ONLY convertible in the early part of the cruise:D!!!
my boy was watching it over my shoulder and saw himself waving like a damn fool:yes::D....i laughed when we watched it,but it sure makes for some good memories:)
leftcoast carl.
I wasn't looking outside of the camera's field of vision. Was there a car in front of you or did you stop to just suck up the spotlight. :D I wasn't thinking but should have asked everyone to pause for a few secs in front of me. As per usual, I'm never prepared.

·
Registered
6 Posts
104th ave rest stop

Ok that was great now who was it that took the video of us leaving by the freeway in Surrey, and where is that video.? Dan

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I wasn't looking outside of the camera's field of vision. Was there a car in front of you or did you stop to just suck up the spotlight. :D I wasn't thinking but should have asked everyone to pause for a few secs in front of me. As per usual, I'm never prepared.
NO... i wasn't being a glory hound........there really was a car immediately ahead of me:yes::D
thanks for the video!
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
That was a great video! "The start" Trying to get buddy Ty to get the other video on here....I'll harass him again!

Todd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts