Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks!

Im Max from Santiago de Chile, south america, and i recently got a 78 nova 350 coupe concours 4spd, that 20 years ago, was a car from the shop of my friend where i learn mechanics and started to love this american cars, i saw the car for sale and when i see the registration i realize it was the same car and bought it.
I've been here for a while, and i love forums searching and get into knowing more of this cars mods and repairs, this site has been very useful to restore and repair some things of the car that now works, and im very thankful with this community for all the info and love for 4gens (i know that's not the most loved model here and there).
I hope all of you are doing all right with peace and good health.

Thanks again for sharing knowledge and buena onda!
Greetings
Max.

Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
Hello Max and welcome to the site!
Nice story about purchasing the car that you had some history with 20 year ago. Best of luck with your project and feel free to ask any question that may come up along the way.

Reactions: Max3cs

Registered
Got a picture? I have always liked the 4th gens, a acquaintance of mine has a 78 pro street nova and its one of my favorites around here. Congrats on the lucky find

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Registered
Max , from Chile . . . . . .

WELCOME to SNS , glad to have you here , with your (y) 78 Nova .

later , jim . .
Chino Valley, (Northern) ARIZONA , USA

Registered
welcome to the nova site. you take an american car an keep it running in another counrty is very good on you. enjoy the cruise.

Registered
Greeting(s) to the board . . . . Do you have any foto(s) that you could post for us . . . ?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the welcome!!!

I leave a recents pics of the car
Hope you like it!

Originally was 6l 3speed
Brown outside and inside,
Most mods are in the engine/trans and interior, im not driving it yet and it was parked 7 or 8 years. now im finish all the things that doesn't work, but it's pretty ready now.

It's not a race car but looks more sport than stock, I'll check that pro street ramportin1!! Maybe i turn it into one..

Thanks to all of you again!

Registered
Thanks to all for the welcome!!!

I leave a recents pics of the car
Hope you like it! View attachment 404948 View attachment 404950 View attachment 404953

Originally was 6l 3speed
Brown outside and inside,
Most mods are in the engine/trans and interior, im not driving it yet and it was parked 7 or 8 years. now im finish all the things that doesn't work, but it's pretty ready now.

It's not a race car but looks more sport than stock, I'll check that pro street ramportin1!! Maybe i turn it into one..

Thanks to all of you again!
Ok I definitely like the car and what you've done, car looks great and that interior

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts