Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have done some searching on the site and found that the ChassisWorks clip is the favorite of this site. My question is why is it so much better? I am not saying it is not worth the extra coin. I just like to research things before spending large chunks of money. I am not looking to make Pro-tourer out of this thing. I just want Disc brakes, manual rack steering and more room under hood. It does not have ride like a luxury car. I am sure it will ride better than my daily driver 1 Ton GMC. For what I want will the Martz be fine or do think I will be better off with the ChassisWorks?

Thanks Guys
Johnboy

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Here is my take, I am rarely satisfied with the automotive aftermarket products, for instance I see ugly welds, burrs on expensive engine parts, poor fit-up, kinky bends etc. etc...

Chassisworks is one of the few companies that I am always impressed with. My clip purchased from them was absolutely of the highest quality, I could tell they put alot of effort into their clip before releasing it to the public, even the instructions were top notch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts