Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
congrats on the win. i could drive that wagon for hours, it's a fine looking nova.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
congrats on your Win ...... a very Nice Wagon for sure.

even , from the 'Great North' ....... :yes:

............... jim

·
Premium Member
3,818 Posts
Good looking wagon - an excellent choice for "ride of the month."

I want one of those. LOL

Lou

·
6,404 Posts
Congrats! And very nice steering wheel. Do you have a part number? Thanks
Don't have the part number handy. I'm heading home but still have around 900 miles to go.

Thanks guys. I did build it to put some long distance driving on it. I would have drove it to Arizona for the winter but the cargo area is a little too small. We drove our 72 GMC instead. (2500 miles one way and 2380 miles coming home a different way). Bought a lot of stuff for the 64 Nova I'm building and would have to buy a trailer to bring everything home if we took the wagon.

·
6,404 Posts
Great choice on the paint color.
May I have the paint's name, and/or code?

Thank-you
I have to get the paint scanned to get the color. I bought the car as a basket case but taken completely apart and painted. The owner said it was a GM color but wasn't sure what the code was. The painter and body man worked at the GM dealer body shop but had passed away. It was painted around 6 years ago. The retired guy I bought it from had put the tailgate together but stopped. He ran into me when I was out with my 65 wagon and asked if I was looking for another wagon. Went to see it and bought it. I completed it last summer and took it to the guy I bought it from. He was extremely pleased to see it done and surprised at how different it looked from what he envisioned. I thought at the time that he had lost interest in the car because it sat for over a year with nothing done to it. I found out later that he had a heart problem and the doctor recommended him not to work on the car. It had a 6 cyl/powerglide and blue interior with bucket seats from a late 60's Chevelle or similar sized GM car. I never used any of the trim that came with the car nor interior parts. Front suspension and steering is all new, etc..... Spent way more than I originally anticipated but that's common in this hobby.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts