Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nhra.com/apcm/templates/news_template.asp?articleid=13617&zoneid=8 I hope this works.I thought you all might want to know of the passing of Malcolm Durham one of my heroes while in my teens and early 20s. He is #48 of the top 50 drivers. I loved to watch him run cause he sruck by the chevies when alot of guys bailed out and went to chrysler. This is from nhra.com . If the link don't work you can find it there.
Lance

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
I saw that the other day. It's posted on several sites. Lost Sox and Nicholson recently too. I sure don't see how Erica Enders is going to replace the old heros. She cries when she gets spanked and then there was her wise remark to Martino last year when he drilled her on the tree, she said, Nice Guess, right there on national TV. Then we got Bazemore and Capps whinning and moaning at each other. The sport is evolving into, As The World Turns or something. RM

·
Premium Member
5,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope it don't get as real as wrestlingHAHAHAHAHAH! I thought some of that whine was from the machines but I guess I was wrong.

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
I love IHRA but if you ever listen to a race broadcast from IHRA you will relive your wrestling experience. It is terrible......LOL. RM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts