Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll try and get some pics up very soon, but I am making some good progress.

I finished overhauling the engine bay, and it looks fantastic! Sandblasted the Eastwood Encapsulator, then painted POR15, with Eastwood's Underhood Black as the top coat. It looks factory! The engine and light harnesses are in. Front end is done, complete with CPP upper and lower control arms and CPP power disc brake kit. All new SS lines (fuel and brake) are in and mounted (looks real nice against the semi-gloss black!)

I ordered my front rims and tires: Cragar S/S 15 x 4.5 with BFG Radial T/A P 155 /80R15's. Can't wait to get 'em in hand and on the Wagon!

I finished my interior rattle can experiment... I sanded and painted the driver's door with SEM paints (base and clear coat). It looks fantastic, for a rattle-can job. The exterior will be low-budget self-etch black primer until I can put it all together and get it to a shop. Painting it myself with a gun is just not going to happen.

Many of the dash components are done including the steering wheel, shaft, instrument bezel.. etc. All looks good and ready to go in when I get to that point.

This is like building a Revell model. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts