Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
they have beer vending machines thru out europe ( i know because i lived out there for a bit )

it just hasnt caught one w/ a machine reading drivers license yet :(

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
In the US, this would be wildly popular amongst droves of federal employees, who practice doing nothing for 8... :rolleyes:... 6 hours a day.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
:D

I might give you a run for your money!:D
Doubt it. I'm a pro!

Here's what I use at my house.

The Beveragaire "Kegerator" (currently filled with a half-barrel of some mighty tasty Heiney).

Now you know why it has taken a decade to finish the 64PRONOVA!!!!!

lol :D
Sweet! I just googled them. These are not cheap. You sir are dedicated to your beer :D

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Doubt it. I'm a pro!

Sweet! I just googled them. These are not cheap. You sir are dedicated to your beer :D
No there not cheap hence why I buy my beer in smaller cans opposed to the one large one :D hope they don't bring any over here, my neighbors bum 23 old son with no job and no intent on getting one would clean the machine out with his buddies.

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
No there not cheap hence why I buy my beer in smaller cans opposed to the one large one :D hope they don't bring any over here, my neighbors bum 23 old son with no job and no intent on getting one would clean the machine out with his buddies.
You almost need to install an alarm system on one of these puppies haha.

I think getting one would be hazardous to my health too haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Ken don't argue with her. :no:

She's got a black belt in drinking! :eek: :hiding:

Not to mention that she also comes from a country where drinking is an art form. :yes:

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
hey.dont get yer panties inna knott
your the one that said you were the pro :yes:
I cant help it that im 5th gen Canadian,,,,,,,we like beer,alot:yes:
That was sarcasm. I find emoticons cheapen things.

As PB says, I am Czech (most beer consumed per capita) and I now live in Canada. Lethal combination? I think so.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts