Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these slicks any good? Usually when I am at the track I see lots of hoosiers or m/t. But m and h makes a 27/9/15 that will fit perfect in my car. 28's are going to be pretty close. I run a 275/60/15 on the street and have barely half inch of clearance all around the tire. If that is enough clearance then I would like to run the 28/9/15 but think after tire growth I am going to have a problem. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
748 Posts
I don't know much about them. I know there popular with alot of imports and such. My friend runs a set on a pretty stout srt4 neon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
M&H (Racemaster) has been around for a long time. Maybe not as comparable as a new M/T or Hoosier, but they've got a good name and reputation. They were one of the first. I thought EVERYBODY ran them back in the 70s? I know my dad did. M&H has a BBB score of "A+", and they've "recently" introduced a line of drag radials. :devil:

http://www.mandhtires.com/?gclid=CKvf6fzktJoCFRYpFQodQm8DcA

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I know some of the Nostalgia top fuel teams run them. If they can get them to work, they should work pretty well on most anything else.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Aaron,
I've heard from quite a large number of folks that have switched to M&H slicks and radials that are extremely pleased with the performance. Most all have reported quicker E.T.'s and better tire life. They also claim that the customer service is second-to-none.

Just take the time to look and read there website: http://www.mandhtires.com/
They even provide email addresses to as for information and for sales.

My next set of street tires and slicks will be M&H Racemasters:yes:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Good all around slick at a very fair price. :yes:

I did loose a trans to a set of M&H Racemasters years ago but that may have been my fault.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts