Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found out Wednesday evening we needed quarter panel skins for the son's 77 (which is in the body shop). Called Lutty's (15 minutes after they were closed) and someone answered. The lady calmly took my order and tried to get the cheapest shipping rate available. Told me they would pack the panels now and ship first thing in the morning.

The body shop called this morning saying they have the panels and were in perfect shape.

BTW.....I saved $$$ by calling Lutty's instead of buying from Classic Industries (but I only have positive comments for CI too).

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've always used them. Everything I ordered they would bring to Springfield swap meet and save me the shipping.

Fast, Friendly and the right fitting stuff.

Gets my business!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Used them a few times. I like how they advertise if the part is on, or offshore and you have a choice what one you want. :yes:

·
Registered
598 Posts
I can get parts from them overnight. They always seem to have the parts in stock. I just wish their ordering system was fully automated. Filling out a form with part numbers and description and e-mailing your credit card info makes me a little nervous. All in all a good parts source though.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
I personally like dealing with "the good 'ol boys" from J&W Nova.

But while at Carlisle I only had time to stop at Lutty's near me for a couple of things and their place was mobbed! Long lines and long waits were in store. I ended up telling one of the guys the part numbers I needed and that I was a vendor and he got me outta there on a quick cash deal otherwise I'd probably still be there! :eek: :yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts